I don’t know about you, but I always struggle to come up with new and creative ideas for special occasions. Valentine’s Day gifts present an even bigger conundrum. It seems like there’s even more pressure to come up with that perfect item that says “you’re the one,” without being too cheesy or impractical. Sure, I could always go the roses and chocolates route, but it isn’t exactly the gift that tells my wife I put a lot of thought into it.
Depending on your relationship status, Valentine’s Day gifts can also get a little tricky. How to say enough without saying too much? Luckily for me, I’m married now, so this is no longer something I have to overthink, but I’ve been there before. So, if you struggle like I do this time of year, I present to you: 5 Valentine’s Day Gifts that she’ll love. (Bonus! these ideas are all easy on the wallet because I cleaned out my savings account on Christmas presents).
- Beautiful Stationary – Who doesn’t love a woman that writes thank you notes? Everyone could use a high-quality set of stationary to pen their thank yous (or love notes) and she’ll see that you’re a man with a sense of style who likes to appreciated when you buy her a high-quality set of notecards. Check out these elegant note cards from Sugar Paper for both classic and feminine options. Who knows? You might get lucky and get a thank you (in card form or otherwise). Price: $10-34.
- Scented Candles – Since you’re skipping the bouquet this year, get her something that smells great, but lasts a little longer. Every woman I know melts for these things (no pun intended) and I’ve even found a few I like. Take this rose-scented candle from Diptyque for example … “like a tender, freshly picked bouquet” this candle will fill your home with scent of roses. Price: $32-62.
- Cozy Slippers – Nothing says “I love you,” better than a present best used for snuggling up at home. Check out the Minnetonka “Cally” Slipper available in pink and red, as well as other classic colors. Price: $30-$50.
- Insulated Drinkware – I know, I know, drinkware is “so hot right now.” But, it’s for a good reason. New sleek, double-walled stainless-steel options can keep cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot drinks hot for up to 12. Who doesn’t love that? Check out water bottles like this S’well hand-painted satin bottle in pink. Price: $24-45.
- Silicone Rings – These are a home-run if you want to show her you care and that you know exactly what she wants this year. They’re perfect for the woman with an active lifestyle, has a job where she can’t wear her wedding ring, or like my wife who loses everything.
I got my wife a set of Stackables last year and she’s so obsessed that she now has the whole collection (yes, that’s 11 colors and counting!). They’re comfortable, practical, and best of all stylish! With four different styles and so many fun colors to choose from, she’ll love mixing and matching them to manicures, workout outfits, etc. This year, I’m getting her an Elements Ring in Copper that looks fancy, but is still comfortable, safe for her job, and even antimicrobial. Really, what could be more thoughtful than jewelry? It’s how we tell the world about our lifetime commitments. Price: $11.99-$39.99.
I almost forgot to mention that Enso Rings offers free exchanges and a lifetime guarantee. When you buy Enso Rings now, you save 14% Sitewide, plus get free U.S. Shipping.