We have an immediate need for a Creative Director! This is a great position for someone who thrives in a startup environment and wants to have an immediate impact shaping the future of our company. Our growth has been phenomenal and it is only accelerating. Come join our team.
- Lead the creative/design direction for the company’s brand while managing operations of the company’s internal creative services department.
- Central contact point for all project work that flows through Creative
- Ensure all work is completed within timing, budget, and quality standards
- Lead creative brainstorming and ideation sessions, helping to advance Enso’s brand narrative through visual brand storytelling efforts.
- Present and “sell” the value of creative ideas and execution choices
- Create, maintain, apply and monitor brand style guidelines across all mediums (packaging, digital design, print design, etc.), while at the same time improving and evolving the brand
- Actively mentor the Creative team: know where each member is in their careers, where they want to go, and support their development
- Oversee prioritization for both our internal Creative team and outsourced resources
- Experiment with and apply a variety of visual communications methods and media, including video, interactive digital experiences, infographics, etc.
- Create beautiful visual solutions that meet business and user needs by representing the brand via typography, photography, videography, color, illustration and other factors
- Lead and manage creative team for product packaging, catalogs, websites, social media, presentation design, video production and all print collateral.
- Own and drive the creative calendar to include the creation, maintenance and delivery of detailed creative project plans, strategic initiative launches and internal department needs
- Direct all aspects of photo shoots, including articulating your vision through mood boards and written treatments, selecting the right photographer to execute your vision, and providing specs for bids
- Responsible for version control and creative asset management
- Work with Accounts Payable and HR to ensure freelancers get paid accurately and on time
- Assess Design infrastructure needs and implement best practices in preparation to further scale creative development
- Create amazing assets as an individual contributor and lead by example
- Source and manage freelance artists and designers.
- Ensure quality control for all marketing materials.
Desired Traits & Abilities
- Broad experience in leading brand development initiatives, including auditing, research, analysis, ideation, concept incubation, defining brand standards and best practices, as well as facilitating campaign and product rollouts
- Fashion or jewelry experience a plus
- Big picture thinking
- Experience working for both agencies and in-house.
- Exceptional design skills including layout, typography, video, motion, storyboarding, design patterns, illustration, and wireframing.
- Proficient in a variety of industry standard design and video creation tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe XD, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, Sketch, InVision, and others alike, as well as standard Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Recognizes that constraints such as time, budget, show rules and gravity are all realities and part of design criteria
- Expert at translating marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- The 4 H’s: honest, humble, hungry, happy
- Strong organizational skills and highly detailed-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starting multi-tasker
- Team player
- Eagerness to learn
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Enso Rings Company Overview
As a fast-growing leader in the silicone rings industry (you might have seen us on Shark Tank), Enso Rings is on a mission to disrupt the traditional jewelry industry while being a force for good in the world. Through our Rings for a Reason program, we donate a portion of proceeds from every ring purchased to organizations around the globe that are working to solve problems like hunger, poverty, disease, and protecting our planet. Enso is located in Lehi, Utah. Learn more at www.ensorings.com.