We are seeking a Data Analyst whose insights will directly impact the bottom line of the Enso Rings business. You will work extensively with Product, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Customer Care, and Executive leadership to help find opportunities to grow the business. You should be an expert in analyzing data sets, who enjoys diving deep into data analysis, discovering root causes, and identifying possible long-term solutions. You will also be responsible to conceptualize, design, and produce visually compelling business intelligence (BI) reporting solutions (reports, dashboards, etc.).
- Collaborate with leaders of functional areas (e.g., Marketing, Operations, Technology, Finance, Customer Care) to identify the most impactful ways for data and analytics to drive decision making and accelerate profitable growth
- Analyze and visualize large data sets to report on KPIs
- Participate in requirements definition, application development, and system selection activities to determine the best solutions to meet current and future business needs
- Monitor the performance of reports and take corrective action to optimize or improve the performance as problems arise
- Conduct research, create intelligence products, create intelligence assessments, and conduct intelligence briefings on request
- Collect, analyze, interpret, evaluate and integrate complex data from multiple sources to assess the relevance and significance of developments in assigned subject matter and geographic area(s)
- Partner with executive leadership to spearhead the organization in making data-motivated decisions
- Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as assigned
- Serve as an internal data consultant, participating in data integration discussions
- Drive ad hoc analysis and business operation projects as needed
- Research, analyze and correct system and user problems in a timely manner
- BA in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent on-the-job experience
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis or related field
- Exceptional conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills and the ability to deliver on mutually agreed-upon timelines
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel or similar software
- Experience working with large, modeled datasets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To be determined.
Enso Rings Company Overview
As a fast-growing leader in the silicone rings industry (you might have seen us on Shark Tank), Enso Rings is on a mission to disrupt the traditional jewelry industry while being a force for good in the world. Through our Rings for a Reason program, we donate a portion of proceeds from every ring purchased to organizations around the globe that are working to solve problems like hunger, poverty, disease, and protecting our planet. Enso is located in Lehi, Utah. Learn more at www.ensorings.com.
Interested applicants: email your resume and explanation on why you are an ideal fit to email@example.com with “Data Analyst” in the subject line.