Director of Accounting & Finance
Job Opening: Director of Accounting & Finance
Position overview: The Director of Accounting & Finance provides leadership and coordination to the organization regarding all aspects of the financial reporting and accounting process. We need a top notch finance professional to help lead the next exciting phase of transformation and growth. This position will be responsible for closing out the financials monthly. They will plan, organize and direct financial operations, develop and implement annual budgets, improve internal financial controls, and ensure all financial activities adhere to regulations, company policy and generally accepted accounting principles.
This position reports to the CEO and collaborates with all other company leaders.
- Direct and coordinate company financial functions
- Develop and monitor procedures and internal controls to safeguard company assets
- Analyze past and current company financial performance to assist with budget development and implementation
- Create and coordinate various financial functions including, but not limited to, financial accounting, budgeting, processing of transactions, payroll, purchasing, and financial reporting
- Develop, implement, and monitor internal financial controls, policies, and procedures affecting financial management of company funds and operating and program budgets
- Perform reconciliations and oversee month end closings
- Research and fix any errors within the financial statements
- Produce, analyze and present reports for the CEO concerning financial matters
- Prepare annual budget proposals for corporate leadership consideration
- Prepare and ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements
- Work with the companies auditors on any attestation related engagements in which the company is involved
- Maintain confidentiality in the workplace at all times
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of current governmental regulations and policies
Required Traits & Abilities
- BS in Finance or Accounting (Active CPA license strongly preferred). Advanced degree also preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills, with an ability to identify trends in financial data and develop creative solutions to address negative trends
- Ability to organize, manipulate and analyze large data sets; strong statistical and econometric background
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Aptitude for numbers
- Executive level presentation skills
- The 4 H’s: honest, humble, hungry, happy
- Strong organizational skills and highly detailed-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starting multi-tasker
- Over-communication with Enso functional leaders and all clients
- Team player
- Demonstrated computer skills and working knowledge of Excel
- Eagerness to learn
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Enso Rings Company Overview
As a fast-growing leader in the silicone rings industry (you might have seen us on Shark Tank), Enso Rings is on a mission to disrupt the traditional jewelry industry while being a force for good in the world. Through our Rings for a Reason program, we donate a portion of proceeds from every ring purchased to organizations around the globe that are working to solve problems like hunger, poverty, disease, and protecting our planet. Enso is located in Lehi, Utah. Learn more at www.ensorings.com.
Interested applicants: email your resume and explanation on why you are an ideal fit to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Director of Finance” in the subject line.