Head of Marketing
Enso Rings is hiring a Head of Marketing to drive our omnichannel marketing strategy and revenue growth as we disrupt the global jewelry industry while pursuing our mission to be a force for good.
You will manage our growing marketing team across digital, offline, brand, and creative -- rejecting the idea that there is a tradeoff between building a brand and driving growth. This is an exciting role for a strong entrepreneurial leader who has built growth from scratch; not just contributed to it after it is a well-oiled machine. Additionally, you will oversee agency partner selection and management. You will report to the CEO as a key member of the management team.
You’ll be uniquely qualified if you:
- Wake up every morning and exude our company values to love yourself and love others and live our mission to be a force for good
- Are a data-driven brand marketer that combines an emotional intuition for building a premium brand in a rapidly emerging category with the analytical rigor across marketing levers to drive quantifiable, scalable growth
- Know how to leverage and empower our existing, world-class digital marketing team (which is a key part of our rapid growth and success in 3 short years)
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and foster a high-growth, results-focused environment where you can innovate and help build a truly great company
- Have relevant experience in a start-up as a marketing head, executing a short and long-term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth company that ideally has scaled to $100M+ in revenue
- Create compelling and differentiated messaging for Enso Rings, weaving the messaging through all marketing tactics, and develop audience-specific content from the top to the bottom of the marketing funnel
- Demonstrate extreme ownership for your areas of accountability and inspire your team members to do the same in their areas of responsibility
- Lead and build a high-performance team that also lives our company values and mission
- Motivate, mentor, and develop the existing team; develop and implement a long-term plan for marketing team structure and growth. Leverage existing network to continue to build a world-class marketing team
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results. Establish a clear framework for evaluation
- Bring deep experience across all parts of growth (performance marketing, CRO, retention, and referral)
- Demonstrate capability and willingness to execute both strategically and tactically; easily transitions between micro and macro-level thoughts. We believe in leaders that are willing to roll up their sleeves, get into the weeds, and get their hands dirty when needed
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Budgeting, planning, and forecasting
- Team leadership, management, and development
- Identify resource gaps and hire accordingly
Strategic Marketing Oversight and Execution
- Guide the creation, execution, and measurement of marketing strategies and tactics that contribute to our high growth goals, including demand generation across all online and offline channels, customer acquisition, marketing operations, content, events, social media, influencer marketing, community management, PR, brand partnerships, and branding
- Create a structured approach to marketing innovation and testing; advocating for investment as needed
- Manage the full marketing budget for strong new customer acquisition and revenue growth while managing marketing profitability
- Partner with Finance and planning to set goals, develop forecasts, and manage to key revenue growth health metrics
- Support the Head of Digital across multi-channel paid and organic growth tactics, customer segmentation, promotions strategy, CRM / email, and agency management
- Ensure successful international expansion for the brand and creative assets
- Advise the executive team by providing insights, regular reporting on marketing performance, and setting expectations for short- and long-term improvements
- Possess superior communication skills; ability to prioritize and efficiently and transparently communicate marketing goals and results at a team, executive, and company level
- Partner closely with the VP of Sales for distinct, compelling marketing campaigns and assets that best showcase our brand and product offering, in addition to in-store sell-through in wholesale/retail
- Rally cross-functional teams around marketing initiatives in order to generate successful outcomes toward company goals
- 10-15+ years of experience in omnichannel consumer marketing
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role, building and managing a marketing organization with superior ability to recruit, retain, develop, and motivate our existing team and future talent
- Experience in a multi-channel company with strong direct-to-consumer business
- Strong experience and proven results with offline paid media mix
- Early-stage and growth-stage company experience strongly preferred
- International expansion experience preferred, but not required
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus potential, and equity package
- Medical and dental insurance
- Generous paid time-off
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of mission-driven, smart, ambitious, collaborative colleagues
- Unique community service opportunities
- Tasty snacks and frequent lunches
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Enso Rings Company Overview
As a digitally native and fast-growing leader in the silicone rings industry (you might have seen us on Shark Tank), Enso Rings is on a mission to disrupt the traditional jewelry industry while being a force for good in the world. Through our Rings for a Reason program, we donate a portion of proceeds from every ring purchased to organizations around the globe that are working to solve problems like hunger, poverty, disease, and protecting our planet. Enso Rings is located in Lehi, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City. Learn more at ensorings.com.
Interested applicants: Email your resume and explanation on why you are an ideal fit to email@example.com with “Head of Marketing” in the subject line.
We have an amazing management team, and this role would play a critical part on it. This year we gathered as a team in Park City, Utah for our 2020 planning. The video below is a glimpse into that process.