Inventory Warehouse Manager
Job Opening: Inventory Warehouse Manager
Position overview: This role requires a high level of analysis, reporting and hands-on application within each department of operations to ensure Inventory is sufficient. This position provides leadership and support to key positions within the operations team. This includes, but is not limited to: shipping, fulfillment, inventory, as needed.
- Support Operations, Customer Service, and sales team members in all aspects of day-to-day operations to ensure that all Inventory needs are met.
- Ensure all material requisition orders, sales orders, and transfer warehouse orders are fulfilled on a day to day basis.
- Understand and execute all Inventory duties such as stock take, physical inventory count, inventory accuracy in allocation and consumption, material demand, and purchase order entry as needed.
- Maintain our work order management system.
- Keep an updated status of production work orders and material commitment.
- Assess and manage inventory levels to ensure supply will meet forecasted needs.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Maintain and update ERP system with accurate data entry.
- Ensure logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Minimum 3 years of warehousing and operations experience.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in inventory management.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, and/or Material Requirements Planning (MRP) software.
- Hands-on experience with logistics, inventory management.
Traits & Abilities
- The 4 H’s: honest, humble, hungry, happy.
- Strong organizational skills and highly detailed-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starting multi-tasker
- Appetite for problem solving
- Team player
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Eagerness to learn
To be determined.
Enso Rings Company Overview
As a fast-growing leader in the silicone rings industry (you might have seen us on Shark Tank), Enso Rings is on a mission to disrupt the traditional jewelry industry while being a force for good in the world. Through our Rings for a Reason program, we donate a portion of proceeds from every ring purchased to organizations around the globe that are working to solve problems like hunger, poverty, disease, and protecting our planet. Enso is located in Lehi, Utah. Learn more at www.ensorings.com.
Interested applicants: email your resume and explanation on why you are an ideal fit to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Inventory Manager” in the subject line.