Job Opening: Production Manager
We are looking for a production manager to guide and manage the manufacturing of silicone rings through injection molding and compression molding processes. You will be required to ensure that the processes are running efficiently with an emphasis on quality. You will also need to collaborate with management and production team members to ensure a smooth workflow. Contributions need to be focused on driving profit and growth for our company.
• Collaborate with management to understand objectives and requirements
• Regularly prepare budgets and cost reports for production
• Divide responsibilities and tasks across the team to make production more efficient
• Resolve any problems that occur
• Evaluate the performance of team members and constantly improve practices
• Conduct regular inspections of machinery and ensure maintenance programs are followed
• Overseeing that the inventory is maintained of all the equipment and resources and ensure that they are stocked
• Operate injection and compression molding equipment
• Perform maintenance and repairs on various equipment
• 5+ years of experience in manufacturing
• 2+ years of management experience
• In-depth knowledge of production management, risk management, and safety regulations.
• Excellent organization, time management, and leadership skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Confident and good decision-making ability with attention to detail.
• 2-3 years’ experience in injection and compression molding
$40k-$60k based on experience
Enso Rings Company Overview
As the leader in the silicone rings industry (you might have seen us on Shark Tank), Enso Rings is on a mission to disrupt the traditional jewelry industry while being a force for good in the world. Through our Rings for a Reason program, we donate a portion of proceeds from every ring purchased to organizations around the globe that are working to solve problems like hunger, poverty, disease, and environmental issues. Enso is located in Lehi, Utah. Learn more at www.ensorings.com.
Interested applicants: email your resume and explanation on why you are an ideal fit to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Production Manager” in the subject line.