Production Shift Supervisor
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our swing Production team to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in production, Enso Rings is the next place to be in your career. The Production Shift Supervisor hours are from 4:00PM to 2:00AM. Monday - Thursday.
- Operate, manage, and supervise daily production activities
- Fill out required production reports
- Manage materials and manpower to insure that daily production plans are met
- Supervise and train personnel in specific job functions & duties
- Monitor employee production and attendance reports to ensure performance and attendance standards are being met and take appropriate action as necessary
- Drive departmental improvement through effective training
- Perform proper daily cleaning and maintenance of work center and work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Traits & Abilities
- Must have 1-3 years related experience in Production/Manufacturing
- The 4 H’s: honest, humble, hungry, happy
- Strong organizational skills and highly detailed-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starting multi-tasker
- Over-communication with Enso functional leaders and all clients
- Team player
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Eagerness to learn
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
To successfully perform the essential function of this position, employees must have the ability to:
- Frequently lift/move 25 pounds; occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds; and occasionally pull up to 100 pounds with wheels (pallet jack).
- Continuously stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms above shoulder height; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk; and hear.
- Occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach with hands and arms at waist level and below the waist, and work in limited space.
Competitive pay depending on experience.
Enso Rings Company Overview
As a fast-growing leader in the silicone rings industry (you might have seen us on Shark Tank), Enso Rings is on a mission to disrupt the traditional jewelry industry while being a force for good in the world. Through our Rings for a Reason program, we donate a portion of proceeds from every ring purchased to organizations around the globe that are working to solve problems like hunger, poverty, disease, and protecting our planet. Enso is located in Lehi, Utah. Learn more at www.ensorings.com.