Retail Account Manager
Account Managers are responsible for the sales of Enso Rings’ products through retailers in a designated region. Account Managers will provide superior experiences with our retailers at every touch point, creating Enso Rings brand loyalty through expert-level recommendations, at-once and preseason order management advice and guidance on all things Enso Rings – you will be the ‘go to’ for Enso dealers wanting solutions to any and all situations that may occur.
- Sell collections of Enso Rings’ products to select retail accounts in a region.
- Direct and coordinate 500+ retail accounts.
- Develop a regional sales plan, performance metrics, and goals in an effort to expand our specialty wholesale business channel.
- Define target retailers, and prospecting lists.
- Proactively manage Enso retailers, focusing on new orders, open orders, and re-order with efficient, timely, and responsive communication, whether via phone or email.
- Build trustworthy relationships with each retailer, helping them be successful through support and education of Enso Rings’ programs and services.
- May be called upon to provide outreach and event support for Retail, Dealer, and Consumer shows as needed - may involve travel, setup, positive customer interactions, driving sales for and through retailers.
- Educate and implement seasonal sales programs, ensuring adherence to Enso Rings’ Dealer Policies.
- Support other team members and field sales representatives.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Strong account management experience, preferably in retail or in-house sales/service.
- An innate desire to be a force for good.
- Capacity to switch tasks quickly and efficiently, balancing a large inbound phone/email workload.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, innovative, comfortable working in teams and passionate about the retail industry.
- Solution-oriented mindset with proactive action to document workflow processes and procedures for Dealer Services.
- Provide highest level of sales service in the industry with a positive solution-based answer to all product and service issues.
- Savvy with inventory management systems, Excel and other programs used to track, manage and process orders, product returns and inventory assessment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Very fluent keyboard/typing skills and computer/search navigation.
- Embraces change as a constant. Learns new skills willingly and quickly.
Competitive base salary depending on experience, plus commission and bonus potential. We also offer paid time-off and medical benefits.
Enso Rings Company Overview
As a fast-growing leader in the silicone rings industry (you might have seen us on Shark Tank), Enso Rings is on a mission to disrupt the traditional jewelry industry while being a force for good in the world. Through our Rings for a Reason program, we donate a portion of proceeds from every ring purchased to organizations around the globe that are working to solve problems like hunger, poverty, disease, and protecting our planet. Enso is located in Lehi, Utah. Learn more at www.ensorings.com.
Email your resume and explanation on why you are an ideal fit to email@example.com with “Retail Account Manager” in the subject line.