Junior Wholesale Account Executive
Job Opening: Junior Wholesale Account Executive
Position overview: Account Executives are responsible for the sale of Enso Rings’ products through wholesale accounts in a designated region. In this position, you will prospect for, sign up, onboard, and provide superior experiences for our wholesale partners/dealers at every touch point, creating Enso Rings brand loyalty through expert-level recommendations, at-once and preseason order management advice, and guidance on all things Enso Rings – you will be the ‘go to’ for Enso dealers wanting solutions to any and all situations that may occur.
- Sell collections of Enso Rings’ products to select wholesale accounts in a region.
- Sign up, direct, and coordinate 500+ wholesale accounts.
- Develop a regional sales plan, performance metrics, and goals in an effort to expand our specialty wholesale business channel.
- Define target accounts and prospecting lists.
- Proactively manage Enso wholesale accounts, focusing on new orders, open orders, and re-order with efficient, timely, and responsive communication, whether via phone or email.
- Build trustworthy relationships with each wholesale account, helping them be successful through support and education of Enso Rings’ programs and services.
- May be called upon to provide outreach and event support for Retail, Dealer, and Consumer shows as needed; may involve travel, set-up, positive customer interactions, driving sales for and through wholesale accounts.
- Educate and implement seasonal sales programs, ensuring adherence to Enso Rings’ Dealer Policies.
- Support other team members and field sales representatives.
Successful candidates will possess:
- An innate desire to be a force for good.
- Proven sales record and burning drive and commitment to exceed a quota.
- Strong account management experience is a plus, preferably in wholesale or in-house sales/service.
- Capacity to switch tasks quickly and efficiently, balancing a large inbound phone/email workload.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, innovative, comfortable working in teams and passionate about the wholesale/retail industry.
- Solution-oriented mindset with proactive action to document workflow processes and procedures for Dealer Services.
- Provide the highest level of sales service in the industry with a positive solution-based answer to all product and service issues.
- Savvy with inventory management systems, Excel, and other programs used to track, manage and process orders, product returns, and inventory assessment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent keyboard/typing skills and computer/search navigation.
- Naturally ability to embrace change as a constant and learn new skills willingly and quickly.
Competitive base salary depending on experience, plus bonus plan. We also offer paid time-off and medical benefits.
Enso Rings Company Overview
Enso Rings is the premium silicone jewelry brand that has set out to disrupt the traditional jewelry industry by offering the most stylish, comfortable, and safe alternative to traditional wedding rings and metal bands. Whether on the job, on the go, or exercising, our quality rings fit every lifestyle, allowing people to still show their commitment in a practical and versatile way. Enso Rings’ mission is to be a force for good, which is why we started Rings for a Reason, donating a portion of proceeds from every ring and bracelet sold to organizations around the globe that are working to solve problems like mental health, social injustice, hunger, poverty, disease, and protecting our planet. Enso Rings is located near the majestic Wasatch Mountains in Lehi, Utah. Learn more at www.ensorings.com.
Interested applicants: email your resume and explanation on why you are an ideal fit to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Wholesale Account Executive” in the subject line.