Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
Job Opening: Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
Enso Rings is a fast-growing, mission-driven company disrupting the jewelry industry with our modern alternative to traditional rings. We create life-changing experiences for both our customers and our employees. We’re a passionate group of creators and problem solvers, and we’re looking for a seasoned Senior Manager of Customer Marketing to join our Marketing team. If you’re a data-driven marketer who loves to drive growth by building increased customer LTV, you’re in the right place.
- Support the development, implementation and management of customer lifecycles and omni-channel marketing programs
- Build an effective ongoing dialog with customers and prospects via segmentation, enhanced personalization, targeted offers and campaign storytelling
- Work with teams/departments across the business to improve the customer experience and drive revenue opportunities
- Manage and grow the Enso loyalty program into a best-in-class program
- Identify gaps in retention to develop programs that will drive repeat business, share of wallet and brand affinity
- Onboard and assimilate new-to-file consumers through world-class execution of data hygiene, list management and attrition prevention tactics
- Day-to-day management of customer databases and ESP platform
- Ensure email and SMS programs follow best practices to drive traffic, conversions and revenue
- Oversee analysis and reporting of complex sets of data in order to generate insights that inform program strategy, segmentation and reveal new opportunities
- Direct audience segmentation, queries, and selection to support marketing programs and ad-hoc campaigns
- Manage a testing program to measure real-world impacts of CRM, lifecycle marketing, loyalty programs, and optimization efforts
- Drive optimization of marketing and online content via personalization and advanced features
You’d be a great fit for this role if:
You have a track record of building, optimizing, and scaling effective email, sms, push and DM marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g., acquisition, onboarding, retention, promotions, win-back)
You have a strong knowledge of email best practices and UX design principles
You’re an expert at building a strategy for optimizing growth and driving loyalty and retention and do it using data as your medium
You’re equally comfortable talking data as you are design
You have exceptional communication and presentation skills
You have excellent attention to detail, including adhering to brand guidelines in all marketing communications
5+ years as a mid to senior-level Email Marketing Manager / Customer Marketing Manager with experience executing and measuring successful email/SMS/app/DM/push campaigns
5+ years at a direct-to-consumer brand or consumer packaged goods brand with a strong ecommerce presence -- fashion brand experience a plus
Experience leading cross-functional teams in the design, development and implementation of Campaigns
Solid project management, communication and leadership skills
Strong organizational skills and highly detailed-oriented
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Enso Rings Company Overview
As the leader in the silicone rings industry (you might have seen us on Shark Tank), Enso Rings is on a mission to disrupt the traditional jewelry industry while being a force for good in the world. Through our Rings for a Reason program, we donate a portion of proceeds from every ring purchased to organizations around the globe that are working to solve problems like hunger, poverty, disease, and environmental issues. Enso is located in Lehi, Utah. Learn more at www.ensorings.com.
Interested applicants: email your resume and explanation on why you are an ideal fit to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Email Marketing Manager” in the subject line.