Mother's Day Gift Guide
CELEBRATING EVERY MOM
It’s nearly Mother’s Day, and we know how tough it can be to find just the right gift for the important women in your life. We pulled together this gift guide in hopes of sparking some inspiration; no matter what kind of mother figures you have in your life, we can help you find her the best present ever!
For the mom that loves the outdoors and can’t wait for her next excursion, whether it’s hiking, biking, camping, climbing, exploring, or any other adventure she can think of!
1. Enso Infinity Ring — Our outdoor athleisure rings feature a unique infinity sign design and come in a wide variety of colors so she can have an accessory to match her favorite gear.
2. Darn Tough Socks — There’s nothing worse than going out to play and ending up with painful blisters. These socks are designed to protect her feet for whatever adventure she’s up for next.
3. Osprey Backpack — It’s important to be prepared when going outside to do something fun! These packs are comfortable, have lots of pockets, and come in a variety of colors, so she can be ready for anything.
4. YETI Water Bottle — Help her stay hydrated with one of these bottles that keeps her drink cold for hours.
5. Patagonia Fleece Pullover — It can get cold during the night! Make sure she has something to layer on to stay nice and warm – these cozy fleeces are perfect for chilly evenings.
6. The North Face Scarf — Who said that tough girls can’t be cute? Grab her a durable yet fashionable scarf to wear out in the wild or out on the town.
For the mom who loves to express herself with her hobbies and deserves a gift that embodies her unique style!
1. Enso Legends Rings — These rings from our newest collection will look great on her and won’t get in the way while she pursues her interests.
2. Pura Vida Bracelets — These bracelets are fun to layer up in all her favorite colors and styles, not to mention, each one is created to raise awareness for a worthy cause.
3. Wedgewood Jewelry Dish — Every girl needs a good piece of wedgewood in her life. Get her a creative and beautiful place to keep her most precious jewelry and keepsakes.
4. Anthropologie Sandals — She needs something comfortable to wear that also makes her feel cute and creative. We love these sandals for the crafty women in your life.
5. Blue Ikat Art Print — Find her a piece of artwork for her home, studio, room, or wherever else she likes to be that will inspire her and bring her joy.
6. Monica Vinader Stacking Ring — What’s a more perfect gift than a dainty ring with her birthstone? PS: these pair beautifully with Enso rings!
7. Velvet Caviar Phone Case — She’ll take a little artistic touch with her wherever she goes with these fun cases!
For the mom who knows that fashion and trends know no age! She loves Pinterest and Instagram, gathers inspo from her favorite fashion bloggers, and loves to get dressed up.
1. Enso Braided Stackables — These cute rings come in so many styles and colors so she can create a stack to go with every and any outfit.
2. Michael Kors Handbag — She needs something cute and practical to tote her things around in; these cross-body handbags are a perfect fit.
3. UGG Slippers — When she’s not dressed to the nines, she deserves these comfy slippers to relax in.
4. Sunski Sunglasses — A fun pair of sunnies will make her life a little bit easier (and cuter!) while she’s out and about in the sunshine.
5. Davidstea Travel Mug — We love these mugs because they are convenient, colorful, and will keep her drink nice and warm while she is in high demand. The no-spill cap is perfect for busy days!
6. Baublebar Earrings — Tassles are on trend this year! Keep her in the loop with this super cute pair.
For the mom who loves her job, whether it’s at home or at the office, and is fierce and fabulous while she does it!
1. Enso Elements Ring — Our signature ring is infused with precious metals, and they are just as gorgeous as she is.
2. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso — Not only is this book #inspirational, but it makes for a super cool desk or bookshelf decoration for her office.
3. Apple Watch Bands — She bought herself an Apple Watch because she’s an independent lady, but you can still get her some cute bands so she can switch it up on the daily!
4. Anthropologie Day Planner — Whether she’s working accounts or wrangling kids, she’s very busy! This day planner will help her stay organized in all the areas of her life.
5. Sugarpaper Twist Pens — Of course, she’s going to need cute pens to go with her aforementioned planner!
6. Capri Blue Candle — These candles smell amaaaazing. Get her one of these to help her unwind after a long day.
7. Quay Australia Sunglasses — Nothing says fierce like a new pair of cat eye sunnies. Boost her confidence and snag one of these super cool pairs in her favorite color.
For the mom that loves to stay fit and active. Even though she loves to sweat, she never looks like a slouch!
1. Enso Ultralite Ring — Our lightest and most flexible silicone is great for lifting, running, swimming, or whatever else she loves to do to stay in shape.
2. Under Armor Headband — She knows how to work up a sweat, so she needs one (or a few!) of these headbands to help keep all of it out of her eyes.
3. Hydro Flask with Sport Cap — Help her stay hydrated with one of these cool bottles that keeps water cold for up to 24 hours; grab the sport cap for even easier bottle-to-mouth access!
4. Nike Metcon 3 Sneakers — A good pair of sneaks can save her from foot aches, shin splints, back pain, and more! Pick up a pair for her in her favorite color.
5. Foam Roller — If she’s been training hard, she’ll likely be pretty sore; one of these will do wonders for her muscles.
6. Lululemon Socks — Bye bye, smelly shoes! These socks absorb moisture and prevent her feet from chafing.
7. Fitbit Bands — While a coordinating gym outfit isn’t required, it sure does help her feel like a hot mama! Grab her some bands for her fitbit that match her favorite sneakers and leggings.