Why Ultralite Silicone Rings are Designed for Your Lifestyle | Enso Rings
Why Ultralite Silicone Rings are Designed for Your Lifestyle
Do you have the feeling of a ring pinching your finger and cutting off circulation? Perhaps you’ve even tried other silicone rings in the past and found them to be a little too annoying when you are wearing them (despite being stretchy and fairly light). The good news is that there are now more choices than ever and the new Ultralite collection from Enso Rings gives you all the benefits of traditional silicone rings with an even lighter feel.
When you are tired of feeling the weight of a metal or diamond ring, and even the average silicone wedding ring is too thick or too heavy for your fingers, the next stop is the Ultralite collection. These rings are made of a new rubber composite that is so light, you will forget you even have it on, but you will still have that symbol of love and commitment to show the world. We won’t bore you with all the science on the fillers and stabilizers we used to make our already-light rings even lighter, but we know you’re going to love them.
Other Benefits of Silicone Rings
Even with their lighter weight, the Ultralite ring collection still offers many of the same benefits that all Enso Rings provide, including:
- Durable design that can withstand anything you put it through
- Extreme resistance to heat and cold without getting damaged (the properties of rubber allow it to be exposed to approximately -75 degrees or up to 500 degrees without changing its properties or getting ruined)
- Stretchy design that is safer for your fingers than metal because it won’t get caught and lead to ring avulsion or degloving
- Non-conductive construction that allows you to wear your rings even in situations where a metal ring could put you at risk of electrocution
- Wide selection of colors and styles that allow you to create a truly unique look
- Affordable alternative to metal and diamond rings
- Unique biocompatibility properties that make it safe and comfortable to wear, even for someone with sensitive skin (silicone rubber is used in many baking, cooking, recreational and medical applications as well because it’s so safe)
The reality is that just about anyone, whoever you are and whatever your lifestyle, would love an Ultralite silicone ring from Enso Rings collection.
Find Your Perfect Ultralite Ring
Shop the collection at Enso Rings to find the perfect lightweight wedding band, promise ring, or decorative jewelry ring today. We are so confident you will love it that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by trying our lightweight ring collection.